Looking for walking buddies

Options
Hi I know their will be nobody where I live since I am so far North but I would love to have a daily buddy/buddies that can come online or even text each other for support and what not. I need a lot of support to succeed at this so i need someone that is really committed I am pretty far gone and I know this won't happen overnight.

Anyway I have a elliptical a Stationary bike and a bow flex at home for when i can not get out doors. But I do plan starting on Monday once I hit my 6 weeks after my c-section of starting my walks ( I was on the couch to 5 k ) before this pregnancy was on third week of week 5 but then become so sick and just sat around 9 months thankfully I gained zero weight and came out a little lighter in the end.

So as said my plan next week is to start walking again, During the week I plan on doing it mostly in the evening after my 4 and 2 year old are in bed. But odd days ( not hot days ) I plan on using the carrier for the infant and double stroller for the two oldest ones. I do think tho it will be easier getting just one ready and save it for the evenings depending how the nights go for me. Once I am back up to my 5 miles in a hour I plan to start the couch to 5k again but might have to hold off till baby is a little older for running wise. Anyway just thought I would see if anyone want's to join me or if you are already started and need a buddy or just want to help me then feel free to friend me and let me know.

Thanks everyone.