How does this work?!

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    moledew wrote: »
    Then I realize, this is something he has NEVER had to worry about. He is active all day at work but he thinks nothing about downing a #3 biggie sized with a large Coke AND eating my leftovers at times. Do slim people just not feel the urge to eat all day like most of us fatties do (I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I poke fun at myself all the time-all in good humor people!) I have to log what I eat, make very conscious efforts to plan out my calories and prepare ahead of time and stick with it or else I KNOW i'll over indulge.

1 - he's male...male's naturally have higher calorie requisites. we can eat more and not get fat.
    2 - he has an active job. the more active you are, the greater calorie requisites are going to be.

I maintain my weight on anywhere from 2700 - 3000 calories per day, and I have a desk job. If I actually had an active job I really wouldn't have to think twice about what I ate. In fact, when I did have an active job I had problems keeping weight on despite eating all the foodz and drinking all the beer.

I'm also a bit confused because in one breath you talk about him not thinking twice about downing a #3 biggie with a coke and your left overs and in the next breath you make it sound as if he isn't eating much and never hungry.