My fitness pal works! Down 155lbs

Options

Replies

• mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work...we'll done, you look great :)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    My history.... I never weighed myself...I ate whatever I wanted... I never exercised...I now log everything I put in my mouth! I get 25-30 mins a day of walking or my bike...I eat fruits veggies lean meat and protein...and these are truly the results of just that!!! I'm amazed at how easy this has actually been! It's been 15 months of this lifestyle change! The hardest part is the self control and mental aspect but when you really want something you do it!

hi, this is an awesomw success story, can i just ask though do you eat your exercise cals?
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    t78r4jgv9st2.jpg

I love hearing stories like this and seeing pictures like this. You have done a fantastic job! Enjoy that feeling when you walk in a room now and turn everyone's head in your direction!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! Well done !!!
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Most likely I do not eat my extra calories BUT that's what they are there for! I bank them for s trip to a frozen yogurt shop once or twice a week! I'm just full by the end of the night usually so no need for me to eat the xtra
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I live in the Chicago area, and believe me, the food is good. I've managed to fit certain things I like into my calorie count from time to time. Which makes this app so awesome because I don't have to say "Goodbye" to the foods I love. I just eat them more responsively.

So I know your feeling! :)
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So true! You can plan the things u love onto ur day with moderation!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and you look great in red.
  • Haegar62
    Haegar62 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Sucess
  • Squatmama
    Squatmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    My history.... I never weighed myself...I ate whatever I wanted... I never exercised...I now log everything I put in my mouth! I get 25-30 mins a day of walking or my bike...I eat fruits veggies lean meat and protein...and these are truly the results of just that!!! I'm amazed at how easy this has actually been! It's been 15 months of this lifestyle change! The hardest part is the self control and mental aspect but when you really want something you do it!

I only started MFP a couple of months ago, but I've been surprised how easy it's been too (though I hesitate to use that word). No deprivation, moderate exercise- it certainly hasn't been a burden.

You look awesome and you also make me want to go get my hair cut into that cute bob ;) Congratulations!

• cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an awesome transformation. Congratulations!! I agree, the mental aspect of it is the hardest but once that "clicks" it really is easy & painless!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look fabulous!
  • JNifer16
    JNifer16 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job!!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - you look amazing. The best bit about these stories for me is the happiness radiating in the "after" shot. Great work lady :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice results!
  • keeshadaniels
    keeshadaniels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job!! & you look fantastic! ;)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work! You look wonderful.
  • DanielleTays2015
    DanielleTays2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!