Goooaalll ! And it started with an app...before and after pics that show that CICO really works

Options
13»

Replies

• rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations!
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! I have gone through the same "if it's this, I'm out." Wonderful you had had your epiphany!!!
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look AMAZING! It is so motivating to see - please post again! (And I went out with my husband for a beer and buffalo chicken dip last night and logged it! CICO no matter what they are!!! Still living, logging and losing because now I know to be better for the next few days or move my butt more today to make up for it :) )
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. What an encouragement for those who aren't sure they want to start the journey. You look great and it must feel great especially at this time when you're at a new junction of your life with kids off to college.
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, thanks for sharing.
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats! Thanks for sharing!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You are amazing. Way to go!
  • 460mustang
    460mustang Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great story, I was thinking of posting to my facebook. I have friends that could use some help. So far, I have been unable to convince anyone to try MFP, and usually end the conversation with "when you get tired of the roller coaster ride, try MFP"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!