What do you listen to while working out?

Options
I am a huge Pandora fan and have quite a few channels. I was listening to the pop and hip hop workout, but have now found I love listening to Kevin Hart while I run. I know the people in the gym look at me funny when I start laughing during a run lol.

Replies

• scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I stream spotify so my music changes all the time ranging from 70's rock to gothic metal and the occasional podcast.
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I stream spotify so my music changes all the time ranging from 70's rock to gothic metal and the occasional podcast.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Financial and hobby podcasts.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    On pandora I have a few different stations that I like depending on my mood.
    Hard Rock Strength Training
    Bachelor
    Bachelorette
    90' Alternative
    Green Day
    Classic Rock Power Workout
  • ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lots of 90's Grunge/Alternative Rock and the occasional Tech N9ne rap masterpieces and progressive metal bands like Dream Theater <3
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Whatever is being played in mma that day, which has included 90s game themes. On my own I'm more nonpoint, papa roach, or godsmack.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Gotta be rock/metal. Or Lindsey Stirling. I definitely don't have enough data on my phone plan to stream music during my workouts so I just put my entire music library on shuffle.
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Gotta be rock/metal. Or Lindsey Stirling. I definitely don't have enough data on my phone plan to stream music during my workouts so I just put my entire music library on shuffle.

Thankfully my gym is wifi so it covers my streaming and when I work out at home it is also wifi.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Green Bay Packers podcasts.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have higher cardio burns when I listen to techno like daft punk and deadmau5. I created a channel on Pandora based on DaftPunks Get Lucky.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I can't stand sweating with earbuds.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Only the sounds of my own suffering
  • jennthumphries
    jennthumphries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love watching trashy reality tv or lifetime movies when I work out at home or at the gym. It's distracting and makes the time go by faster.
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    lol

• Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    the conversation of those I am running with, or the labored sounds of my breathing!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have Spotify too, so I listen to a lot of hip hop workout playlists.
  • headwind2015
    headwind2015 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of EDM and 80's movie soundtracks. The Footloose soundtrack is my favorite for a quick 5K.
  • headwind2015
    headwind2015 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »

I love this one as a fellow cyclist!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Spotify used to have some great playlists for workout but lately I haven't been liking their "workout" playlists. I like to watch movies/tv shows/documentaries/etc.
  • vixilerue
    vixilerue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rammstein, I find that it pushes me past the pain while lifting.