WHERE MY NERDS AT?

Options
I'm 24 years old, currently 135 with a goal weight of 115.

Anyone here fans of DC or Marvel? Or maybe some anime fans? Or if you're a Tumblrista, let me know what fandoms you like! (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc... )

Replies

• nimblemimble
    nimblemimble Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also hit me up with friend requests. I've got about 5 actually active friends.
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    classic nerd here, not a comic book nerd. I'm a math an science guy, does that count?
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    There's one here!
    I'm more Marvel than DC but in the end I like both! Doctor Who, Sherlock (I love the new series with Benedict Cumberbatch), Star Trek, Star Wars, Star Gate, Game of thrones, Walking Dead, Continuum, The 100, ....
    And I read a lot of Urban Fantasy. Lauren K Hamilton, Patricia Briggs, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, Ilona Andrews, Charlaine Harris...
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    BIG Doctor Who fan here!! I'm even the advisor for the Doctor Who Club at the school I teach at; Tom Baker's my Doctor, but my students are fans of Tennant, Smith, etc.

I'm also a nerd in a classic sense: I teach Astronomy, Earth Science, Geology, Meteorology, and even have a tattoo of a weather symbol, so, yeah, I'm pretty nerdy...
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Big supernatural fan and the flash!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Marvel, DC, Walking Dead (Graphic novels and tv show)....
    Haven't started Doctor Who yet, but it's definitely next on my list...
  • deanpearce
    deanpearce Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge (literally and figuratively :tongue:) anime and Doctor Who fan. I am also into more classically nerdy stuff like mathematics, science and technology.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    DC sucks
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd through marriage....lately just enjoyed the Netflix Daredevil series and the Flash. Definitely a Marvel fan.
  • Csszal
    Csszal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just turned 24 almost two weeks ago.

5'6"
    SW: 171 lbs
    CW: 153 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs

Really into anime a few years ago, never got into anything newer. Still read a few manga here and there, mostly keeping up with the older ones that are still being released. Into DC Comics, mostly Batman. Watch all the DC shows on TV. Also trying to get an associates in Biology to eventually get a bachelor in it hopefully.
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yep, right here....I love all things comic book/sci fi and if I really had to pick one I would go for Marvel.....no, DC.......no, definitely Marv......basically it's a good job I don't have to choose. I love (amongst others) Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Firefly, X-Files, Stargate, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow, Flash, Star Trek, Star Wars, Buffy, Angel....I'll stop there.