Finding Me

Options
Hi there, MyFitness Nation
I'm Morgan. I'm a twentysomething stuck in old habits which have gotten me nowhere. Lately, I've been trying to do some soul-searching and have realized I am NOWHERE near where I want to be in life. BUT that's ok, because I've decided to make a change and to stop getting in my own way! I'm hoping this will be step one, and I hope the same for everyone else here! Good luck and Godspeed, friends!

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi Morgan! I'm Melanie and I'll be turning 28 next week. Last year I realized I was going to be fat all my life if I didn't take charge. We have to take responsability and make it happen! I'm a little more than halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I message friends who don't show up in a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • alisonedeas
    alisonedeas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    There's a book you should read... It's called "The Defining Decade: Why your twenties matter and how to make the most of them now." by Meg Jay, PhD. It might change your life. Watch her Ted Talk if you are interested: https://www.ted.com/talks/meg_jay_why_30_is_not_the_new_20

And add me as a friend! :)