Any Phablet users???

Options
happycauseIride
happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
I really want to get the iPhone 6 Plus. I'm just concerned on how to carry it. I don't carry my purse everywhere and I doubt it will fit in my pocket like my Galaxy S4 will. When I run I usually just hold it in my hand, but when I'm out and about I put it in my front jeans pocket.

Anyone have one of these large phones? Galaxy Note, iPhone Plus? What do you do with them while exercise and for everyday??

Replies

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    No one has one of these phones??
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I carry a phallic. Fits well in my pants.
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I had a Samsung S4, loved it, and I thought it was a great size. However, the iPhone 6+ is HUGE. My boyfriend ordered it last year before release, and we didn't realise it would be so massive. It doesn't even fit in his jean pockets, and male jean pockets are bigger than female pockets normally. I would definitely make sure you're certain about getting something even bigger than the S4 before upgrading, it was a huge mistake, quite literally.

I now have an iPhone 6 and it's a good size, I didn't notice any real difference between it and the S4 screen wise, so it's been good.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    My husband has/had the Note 4. So far he's broken 2 cases but the phone survived - that is until he left it in the back of a cab. Of course the finder was a keeper and the loser a weeper. It's insured so a new one is on the way. I suggested he carry a purse. That didn't go over too well *snicker*
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone 6. The plus just seemed to large for me, I have small hands. I don't want to carry a tablet around
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I wear scrub pants and use my phone as a therapy tool so a phablet is fine for me. However, it is more important to see how you can handle it. Front pocket is not likely.