Replies

• Batgirl2292
    Batgirl2292 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fish and chips! Now i'm hungry!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I didn't look but if there's steak, that's what I would get. I've been complaining about having low iron and am too lazy to cook my own.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Great ideas guys!

So my daily calorie count is 1600 and I've been at or within a few calories all week and for past several weeks as well.

Breakfast and lunch are adding up to about 600 calories today, so saving up for dinner :)

Was looking at the Red Rubin since it's a signature dish there, but no idea how to log it or figure out calories. Any ideas? Would love your help figuring out how to log it!

Portobella burger looks good, too...

Thanks! Jean

PS. Edwardshar, LOL, no way I'm cancelling ;)

in all honesty, don't worry too much about the calories and just guestimate as best you can. Go out, enjoy the dinner and have fun. You can compensate tomorrow by eating a tad less, if you want to.

Part of the lifestyle change is learning that you are not going to be 100% accurate with your logging all the time and realizing that is OK.

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I would go for the steak...minus the bread....and have a side salad.
  • gmagee007
    gmagee007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    Please for the love of all things holy, do not order crab cakes at an irish bar in NJ. I live in NJ would rather cook them for you myself...I promise they are better.

- Signed a former MD girl living in NJ.

My thoughts exactly!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Pork chops, sub fries for rice and some veggies on the side omnomnom
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Great ideas guys!

So my daily calorie count is 1600 and I've been at or within a few calories all week and for past several weeks as well.

Breakfast and lunch are adding up to about 600 calories today, so saving up for dinner :)

Was looking at the Red Rubin since it's a signature dish there, but no idea how to log it or figure out calories. Any ideas? Would love your help figuring out how to log it!

Portobella burger looks good, too...

Thanks! Jean

PS. Edwardshar, LOL, no way I'm cancelling ;)

in all honesty, don't worry too much about the calories and just guestimate as best you can. Go out, enjoy the dinner and have fun. You can compensate tomorrow by eating a tad less, if you want to.

Part of the lifestyle change is learning that you are not going to be 100% accurate with your logging all the time and realizing that is OK.

I agree! If I were out with friends, I eat what I want, log it in, then compensate for the next few days. :-)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree! If I were out with friends, I eat what I want, log it in, then compensate for the next few days. :-)[/quote]

^^ I'm inclined to do the same :smile:

(aw shucks the quote thing didn't work right! :/ )
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This post is 2 days old... OP has been to dinner already..
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your advice! I ended up getting the Portobello Burger and it was delicious! :)

We actually went back to the same restaurant for dinner with friends last nite. This time I ordered the Garden Burger and it was even yummier than the Portobello!

You guys are the best! Thanks for all your suggestions and for always being here to support each other!

Hugs,

Jean