Protein Powder Recommendations??

Options
2»

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I also recommend Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. They have 19 gorgeous tasting flavors, high protein, low fat, low carbs, full of other goodies like BCAAs etc. Good price & excellent quality.
    And it's not gritty and mixes well without a lot of lumps

• DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    BPI has a buy one get one half off right now over on bb.com. The cookies and cream is excellent. I pretty much buy all my protein that way, whoever has the sale gets my business. BPI I will say tastes and mixes better than Optimum Nutrition.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    DvlDwnInGA wrote: »
    BPI has a buy one get one half off right now over on bb.com. The cookies and cream is excellent. I pretty much buy all my protein that way, whoever has the sale gets my business. BPI I will say tastes and mixes better than Optimum Nutrition.

Agreed. The Banana Marshmallow Pie is the best of the BPI Whey HD flavors IMO. Vanilla Caramel is kinda meh.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I just bought a tub of chocolate Quest protein powder. Oh Lordy, it's a thick, delicious cup of yumness :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I second the Quest Chocolate Milkshake flavor. I usually mix my protein powder in with oatmeal/greek yogurt or cottage cheese but had to finish up some unsweetened coconut milk. So....freakin'....good.