I think I'm back!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
So it's been like 2 months off the wagon. I feel like i am back on the MFP wagon again. The good news is that I didn't really gain any weight. The bad news is I was back to my old bad habits. I am NOT going to let myself do that any more. I will keep getting back on this wagon as many times as I need to until I get it right. I just have such a stressful life right now. But if I don't stay on the wagon, I will have a much shorter life so back on the wagon I go. I read the forums everyday but just haven't been eating right. Not anymore, I am so determined. I can't imagine not being around for my kids and grandkids. Gotta do this. I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy week.

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    So it's been like 2 months off the wagon. I feel like i am back on the MFP wagon again. The good news is that I didn't really gain any weight. The bad news is I was back to my old bad habits. I am NOT going to let myself do that any more. I will keep getting back on this wagon as many times as I need to until I get it right. I just have such a stressful life right now. But if I don't stay on the wagon, I will have a much shorter life so back on the wagon I go. I read the forums everyday but just haven't been eating right. Not anymore, I am so determined. I can't imagine not being around for my kids and grandkids. Gotta do this. I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy week.

Memaw
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    good luck, and we're here if you need us :flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: