Shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    I love shakeology. After continued use it decreases cravings and I lost about 3 pounds with two weeks of having it everyday. There's also amazing recipes for food instead of shakes such as shakeology pancakes that are to die for. Just use chocolate shakeology 1scoop, two egg whites, splash of some milk, (until cake batter consistency) preferably almond or coconut and put on the stove :) and then top it with fruits and maybe some peanut butter or Greek yogurt or honey. Seriously to die for. I have it every morning for breakfast and it keeps me full for hours and guilt free :) so worth the money

Wait, didn't you just start another thread about eating terrible foods, feeling disgusting, and wanting a detox or cleanse?

Is this part of the terrible foods you're eating?

yes, she did

why is this thread even here?

flag it for spam
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Try it for yourself. What may work for you might not work for others. Try it out. :)
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    help

I'm drowning in shills

sorry, "coaches"
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    76rdrw8a7gyf.jpg

No just no.... @lovexopaige why are you posting threads about feeling disgusting and cleanses if you love shakeology so much?? I call bunk here.

Op, shakeology is a mlm scam and is low quality junk. You can buy better supplements for a better price at the store, all mlm stuff is low quality garbage. Dont waste your time