Need motivation

Options
I'm not here to flirt or hook up! I need true modivation! I need people who want healthy lifestyles! Add me if that is you!

Replies

• kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    read my bio and add me if you want to connect more! Why are you doing this? what is the main thing that motivated you to get started?
  • Name_Me_Whatever
    Name_Me_Whatever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can not fit in any of my clothes and wear the same pants everyday to work. I am lazy and tired of being tired!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the fact that you're not where you want to be should be enough motivation
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You cna get some support from others , but the best motivation comes from you, because you do this for yourself and sometimes your immediate family. Write down a list of things that are pushing you to want to lose weight and the advantages of losing weight. Consider them and weigh against that what you will need to do to achieve that weight loss. Decide whether you are prepared to do what it takes and stick with it. Then you need to be prepared to commit.

Whilst weight loss doesnt require exercise it is more effective if you incorporate some. A better diet and exercise will help you with feeling more energetic. If you are lazy as you say then decie whther you continue being that way or whether you are going to do soemthing about it. Your journey could be taking you a year (maybe shorter maybe longer) to complete. Get your mind ready for that.
  • thaylecarter
    thaylecarter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in your same boat. I need to lose 80 pounds. I cannot fit any of my clothes anymore. I've always been a skinny girl but I gained weight after I had my children. So I don't even know how to shop for myself anymore.
  • Name_Me_Whatever
    Name_Me_Whatever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I refuse to shop as I can't look at myself :/ it took a long time to get here so it will take twice as long to fix it! We need new habits!