Help!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am having trouble loosing the last 4 pounds! I have been stuck at the same weight for about 2 months now.... I have tried changing my diet and working out harder but nothing seems to get this belly fat/ love handles off.

Any suggestions?! :smile:

Replies

• 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    How did you change your diet? Have u tried doing different exercises your body could be used to what u r doing. I know that when I had a minor stall what worked for me was to take a couple days off of working out and I ate more carbs and a couple of other things I normally wouldn't. So I ended up with higher cals (no more than 200-300) I did that for about a week or so and then dropped 4 lbs in six days, then I went back to what I was doing. That's just my suggestion if u try for a week u don't have much to lose and I am sure one week won't make u gain either
  • vecchioni23
    vecchioni23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried eating more like you did... that didn't work.. I have changed my exercises and that didn't work. I changed by diet by watching my fats and carbs as well. sometimes counting calories only isn' a good thing. For example, a reeces and a banana are both about 100 calories but obviously the banana is better for you in all the other categories.

I will trying a whole week this time. I only did it for a day.

Thanks!