Need friends trying to lose a lot of weight

Options
I'm trying to lose 80lbs and I need people trying to lose a lot too so they understand my struggle and we can help each other

Replies

• 11Adams11wife11
    11Adams11wife11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Rachel.
    I need to lose 54lbs. I also want people who need to lose a lot of weight like myself. This app is brilliant and my friends on here are so supportive:-)
    Feel free to add me if you like :-)

Good luck on your journey
  • jkidwell310
    jkidwell310 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jennifer,

I'm looking to lose about 90 lbs. I'm trying to find folks, who are in the same boat as myself. This is my third time trying to lose weight so hopefully the third time is the charm.

Feel free to send a friend request if you like.

Good luck :smile:
  • ineedthis228
    ineedthis228 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost tons of weight before and kept it off but this time I just can't get it and I heard about this app and so far I like it a lot because I don't know people trying to lose weight let alone 80lbs so it's hard trying to do it alone
  • sarahb41
    sarahb41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 59lbs so far using this app then tried to go it alone. Needless to say I am back! I clung on to my weight loss by the skin of my teeth but now am going to shift the rest of my excess baggage. Another 58lbs, will need friends! :#
  • _BAMF_
    _BAMF_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs but gained most back. I'm at 340ish so a ways to go. Add me.

MFP is the way to go. Worked awesome for me before.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 140 lbs and have kept it off sonce last August.