NEED MOTIVATIONAL SUPPORT!!!!!!

Options
LeeAnnW23
LeeAnnW23 Posts: 15 Member
Hi, I am not all that new here but I have also have not been on here in a while. I am needing some motivational support. I have a lot going on in my life and I have been making excuses. I work full time, go to college part to full time, and I have four kids (five if you count the hubby). I have managed to lose 10-15lbs since August by slightly adjusting what I eat but I am starting to fall into that stress rut again so it is trying to come back. I am not entirely sure where to start. I have cut back on portions, we try to eat 'healthier' foods (non-processed, fresh, etc.) We don't drink pop, we don't have candy in the house, and we very rarely have any kind of dessert (our poor kids, lol).

I would love to have someone to talk to and get advice from. I have around 30-40lbs to lose maybe more depending on how I feel. I want to feel healthy and I want to be able to do more with my children. I don't have a consistant workout partner or any type of accountability buddy. I am the type of person that needs that kind of push.