Embarrassing texts or pics you've sent or received!

Options

Replies

• blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I accidentally sent a picture of my tits to my mom...not sure if I said something along with it or not. I didn't even try to deny it. I'm not kidding, I wish I was. So embarrassing. :(
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I accidentally sent a picture of my tits to my mom...not sure if I said something along with it or not. I didn't even try to deny it. I'm not kidding, I wish I was. So embarrassing. :(

Hahaha! At least it wasn't your dad.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Ha-ha I accidentally texted my date a Selfie meant for my friend and it was captioned "Friendzone or Bangable"...I was trying to choose the right outfit for the date...smh
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Ha-ha I accidentally texted my date a Selfie meant for my friend and it was captioned "Friendzone or Bangable"...I was trying to choose the right outfit for the date...smh

That is hilarious!!!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    My bosses name is Judy and my sister in laws name is also Judy. I shoulda added last names in my contact list but i didnt. I figured that since my phone displays the number along side of the name, that i wouldn't ever confuse anyone. Well i was wrong!
    My boss is very uptight and often talks about gun control laws and thinks no american should be able to own a fire arm except police. I feel very differently.
    My husband had gotten a new AR 15 and took some pictures of it. Well i went to send it to my sister in law but instead sent it to my boss!!!
    So embarrassing!!!
    Clearly she was not happy seeing pictures of me and my family posing with a rifle. But there wasnt much she could do about it because its my right to own it. I just sent her a text explaining it was sent by accident and was sorry for the mix up.

Since then, ive organized my contact list with last names !!!!!!!

AR15's are one of my top guns to shoot. my boyfriend is in the process of helping/teaching me to build a custom one exactly how I want it... oh I cant wait to get that bad boy out and put some rounds through it!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Guys claiming they sent their nude pics to the wrong person or that it's An accident :|
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wasn't me... but my brother got a text from my dad when he was out to eat and it said "pick up some c*ck from the drive-thru on your way home". my brother replied "I don't think they sell that at the drive-thru". my dad replies (not realizing what he had sent) "just get me some for my rum! your mom wont get me any"... needless to say we have not let him down for this yet lol
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Sent a naughty pic to my man, and my bestfriends brother........ :O
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Told someone what I was going to do to him later and it went to his sister. She said she had to wash her eyes with bleach
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Told someone what I was going to do to him later and it went to his sister. She said she had to wash her eyes with bleach

And I thought mine was bad hahahahahaha

• soldiergrl_101
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    never texted nothing naughty on accident. always been paranoid about it so i make sure its going to who its supposed to before sending. like checking it 3 times sure.

only gotten an "accidental" sent to me once from a friend and i choose to believe she was just testing the waters instead

had a friend accidentally see pics she didn't want to but it was her fault. we all know the rules about not going through someone else's gallery app.

Theres rules now lol

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    never texted nothing naughty on accident. always been paranoid about it so i make sure its going to who its supposed to before sending. like checking it 3 times sure.

only gotten an "accidental" sent to me once from a friend and i choose to believe she was just testing the waters instead

had a friend accidentally see pics she didn't want to but it was her fault. we all know the rules about not going through someone else's gallery app.

Theres rules now lol

remind me never to hand you my phone unlocked

Don't swipe left, don't swipe right, just look at what I am showing you!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Never on accident but the last time I sent one to my husband at work his coworker asked " who is that ?"....he's met me and knows my husbands married. :| I stopped sending pictures after that.
  • rather_be_snacking
    rather_be_snacking Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    daniyelle_ wrote: »
    we've all had that one creep who persistently sends d!ck pics even though you tell him you are not interested, literally the worst and so annoying

I can honestly say I have never had that happen #nolove

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    My bosses name is Judy and my sister in laws name is also Judy. I shoulda added last names in my contact list but i didnt. I figured that since my phone displays the number along side of the name, that i wouldn't ever confuse anyone. Well i was wrong!
    My boss is very uptight and often talks about gun control laws and thinks no american should be able to own a fire arm except police. I feel very differently.
    My husband had gotten a new AR 15 and took some pictures of it. Well i went to send it to my sister in law but instead sent it to my boss!!!
    So embarrassing!!!
    Clearly she was not happy seeing pictures of me and my family posing with a rifle. But there wasnt much she could do about it because its my right to own it. I just sent her a text explaining it was sent by accident and was sorry for the mix up.

Since then, ive organized my contact list with last names !!!!!!!

@Lisa1971 & @thorsmom01 Oh wow guys! Not funny at the time I'm sure.

That's as far as I got in this thread... off to workout and catch up later. :)
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Same! I'm super paranoid about it! Never received anything accidentally either (I'm in the minority then?). There are rules! Unless it's a SO, you don't look at someone's gallery! :p
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

Theres rules now lol

remind me never to hand you my phone unlocked

Don't swipe left, don't swipe right, just look at what I am showing you!

kulxsiwy74zz.jpg

EXACTLY!

I was only kidding I know there are rules :P