KS girl looking for friends all over the world!

Options
jennmpantoja
jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
Hey everyone!
I am back on this fitness app. I left it but decided that it was time to get my crap together and get it into gear.
I have finally taken control of what I eat and how much. Cutting sugar & carbs out have been my biggest struggle, but I've already seen a difference. I walk everyday now. My neighborhood has great hills and flat surfaces to keep me going, that walk is a daily 45 minutes. Cardio is my biggest issue, I'll eventually get to other things.
I am wanting to make lots of friends from everywhere. I am planning a trip to London 2017, I'd like to be able to wear all kinds of cute clothes maybe one day a bikini! Lol!! I am also planning a trip in 2017 to Isreal with my church.
Please add me! I'm a totally normal 34 year old woman who has finally learned how to enjoy my new life! ☺️

Replies

• ToriButler40
    ToriButler40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello KS,
    I am right there with you. I have decided to get on track with me health. I am also normal...lol :D 41 year old who just wants to live a happy healthy life. I ride my bike usually daily. My city has a great towpath that stretches 100's of miles and very scenic. I also purchased the T25 workout videos and a treadmill last year. I have started using them with my workout plan. Hopefully we can stay connected and motivate one another on this journey. Please share with me any great recipes that you have. :)
  • Cantstopmyshine1993
    Cantstopmyshine1993 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm from KS too (:
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Add me all of you!! B)