BREAKFAST?!?!

Options
mayragracia
mayragracia Posts: 10 Member
Can I get some help with any fast easy breakfast ideas? I don't have much time to cook something in the morning so the easier and faster the better!! Please and thank you!!!!!!

Replies

• boswellheather
    boswellheather Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I usually do Greek yogurt and fruit for breakfast. It's fast and yummy. Or a smoothly, you can use freezer bags and pre portion the smoothies and just throw them in the blender real quick. I've also been know to do a hard boiled egg on toast with mistard or just almond butter on toast.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I prepare refrigerator oats ahead of time, typically two mason jars which is four servings for me.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/overnight-refrigerator-oatmeal/

My proportions are regular yogurt (instead of Greek) to fill the mason jar within an inch from the top, 1/3 cup oatmeal, a tablespoon of chia seeds if I have them, and top the jar with frozen fruit (blueberries).
  • TylerNorris57
    TylerNorris57 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    in the morning put some frozen peppers & onions in a frying pan on low heat, you have 20mins to do what you need to get done while they cook, then I put an egg in mix it all together and make into a omelette sandwich
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I put a Quest bar in my face while I wait for the train. No way I have the patience to put anything on the stove before 7:30 am.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Can I get some help with any fast easy breakfast ideas? I don't have much time to cook something in the morning so the easier and faster the better!! Please and thank you!!!!!!

I do oats in the microwave: 1/2 c oats, 1 c water, zap for 2 minutes. Add any sweetener, fruit, etc you want.

Some days I also do a slice of toast with a hard cooked egg sliced on top. I always cook up a dozen eggs at a time and peel them right away so they are in the refrigerator ready to go.

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have a microwave egg poacher, it will cook 2 eggs in under 90 seconds. Add to whole grain toast with a slice of cheese and you can make a sandwich for yourself and someone else, or you cook both eggs and refrigerate one for the next day.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    overnight oats
    rice cakes with peanut butter & banana or toast with the same
    cliff bars
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds crazy, but I smash 1 container of sugar free jello then mix in 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese (Walmart 's Great Value is lowest in calories). It's only 85 calories and 13g of protein. Keeps me satisfied for a good 3 hours. Also great for a snack especially if you're craving something sweet.
  • LuanneDowning
    LuanneDowning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On my day off I boil a dozen eggs and eat 1 or 2 for breakfast. 1-2 minutes with a piece of toast.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger I make the night before. I heat it up and add salsa or a little refried beans. :mrgreen:
  • brendanio10
    brendanio10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    do not eat breakfast in fact do not eat anything for 5 - 8 hours after you wake. this burns more fat than you can imagine and also nothing wrong with doing it perfectly healthy for you. its called intermittent fasting read up on it. i have been doing it for about 8 months now awesome. it is hard first 4 days but then you adapt to it. hope this helps good luck.
  • Malaak20
    Malaak20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Turkey burger I make the night before. I heat it up and add salsa or a little refried beans. :mrgreen:

Yuuummy
  • butlersoft
    butlersoft Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    do not eat breakfast in fact do not eat anything for 5 - 8 hours after you wake. this burns more fat than you can imagine and also nothing wrong with doing it perfectly healthy for you. its called intermittent fasting read up on it. i have been doing it for about 8 months now awesome. it is hard first 4 days but then you adapt to it. hope this helps good luck.

all kinds of "NO" "NO" NO" !!!!
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I like wraps/tortilla's.. even for breakfast! So easy.. Just take a whole wheat wrap, some slices of chicken, some low fat cheese spread and cucumber..
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    butlersoft wrote: »

all kinds of "NO" "NO" NO" !!!!

Why? Breakfast isn't important, nothing wrong with skipping it...
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Fat free greek yogurt, frozen berries, spinach (or not, up to you), splenda ( or sweetener of choice) and apple juice. In the blender, into cup, drink it on my way to work.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs...all of 5 minutes.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

If I skip breakfast, I spend the entire day snacking. Meal timing is a personal preference, as everyone who does IF knows.

OP: take some plain Greek yogurt, add in granola and fruit of your choice. Very filling and easy.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    http://iowagirleats.com/2012/02/16/mini-ham-cheese-quinoa-cups/

Forgive me, I haven't work out serving sizes or calories, but these are freakin' amazing. I made 10 regular size muffin cups and plan to eat 2 for breakfast. Like I said, I didn't work out calories. 1 minute in the microwave and some hot sauce - YUM.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    egg in the microwave on a toasted multigrain English muffin with a slice of muenster.
    or multigrain waffle with nut butter, or jam.
    those are my two main ones