WRAPS

mayragracia
mayragracia Posts: 10 Member
Ive been really interested in learning how to make wraps!!! Any help on how to make them or websites where i can find recipes and directions?! THank you!!!!

Replies

• mercado_alexia
    mercado_alexia Posts: 1 Member
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    I would start with anything you would put on a sandwich.

I spread a tortilla with
    peanut butter, and add banana
    hummus, and add bell pepper strips
    mustard, and a slice of deli meat and (if desired) a slice of cheese (bonus points if you add sprouts, lettuce, etc.)
    cranberry relish, and add turkey
    black bean spread (pulse a 15 oz. can of black beans (rinsed and drained) with 1/4 cup salsa and some lime juice in a food processor)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    I start with a low calorie wrap (ole wellness, la tortilla factory, any with 80-90 calories) and just fill it with anything. Eggs, meat, beans, and make sure I add in plenty of vegetables. I even make burritos, wrap, and flash freeze them (seam side down on a metal cookie sheet), for easy meals at other times. I make breakfast burritos, traditional varieties, and even things like Thai or bbq chicken.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    funny i just made my own version of a wrap last night. I used a little bit of protein powder, Lawrels seasong, 2 servings(92g) of store bought egg whites, baking powder, fried it in a pan and then used it as a wrap for roast beef and sauerkraut with melted blue cheese and mustard. This is an idea for a really low cal wrap if you find it appealing...