Sick if being fat

Options
I really need to lose at least 70 lbs. I am the biggest I have ever been and I feel completly disquested by myself. I had a baby 1 yr ago and never was able to get back on track. I used my baby as an excuse. I weigh more then I did when I was 9 mths pregnant! That's gross. I need motivation and help.

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right spot, Diana. Log your food every day, make small changes, keep to a reasonable weight loss plan. You can do this.
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi , I know how you feel I only joined mfp when my son was 18months!! But I've had great results so far I've lost 21lb since January . Weigh and log all your food and the pounds will melt away . Good luck Hun x
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Yep this is the place you ought to be :smile: You bite it, you write it. You move every day, doing something that gets your heart up. I remember long ago, when my sons were small, I joined a Mommy Group. Just walking with them helped me, and we did it slow enough that we chatted along the way. Also having YOU TIME matters. If you have a significate other (boyfriend, husband) get them on board with the "tag team" way of raising your child. You need to grow along side the child, not have the child on your lap or in a carrier 24/7. Remember you are YOU first, then wife/girlfriend then mommy. Its a tough thing to realize, and you can get so caught up with the raising of a child that you lose yourself. That is when you settle, eat whatever you grab and not put yourself first. YOU got this.
  • NoelleRondini
    NoelleRondini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I had a baby a year ago (in March). I was 205 when I gave birth, I'm currently 188lbs... I've been exercising and eating okay, but i haven't been consistent. I feel like I can't use the "I had a baby" excuse anymore... Before I had my son I was 145lbs.
  • dianakintop
    dianakintop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well it sounds like you are on the right track!! Keep up the good work!
  • valeriagutierrezvg700
    valeriagutierrezvg700 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    it's amazing what a group of supportive people can do I am the same it completely sucks seeing your back or around the same pregnancy weight feel free to add me I have a 9 month old baby so I get how challenging it can be to stay on a fitness routine but we can motivate each other