5'3 female 50 lbs to lose

Options
Porcinette
Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm 25, 5'3 and looking for people who may have the same goal as me (lose 50 lbs and tone up) I would love to have more friends on here so that I can stay on track logging my meals. Please feel free to add me.
Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• cathg69
    cathg69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 5ft 3 and need to lose roughly 4 stone so if you want to add me thats fine
  • dtw44
    dtw44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and already lost 20, maintained that for a few months, and am looking to lose 30 more. Feel free to add me!
  • LovebugHiraeth
    LovebugHiraeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'3 as well and still not completely at my goal, but feel free to add me as well if you'd like :)
  • karenlwashburn
    karenlwashburn Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and looking to lose around 30 pounds.
  • Porcinette
    Options
    Thank you! I will send you all a request :)
  • reese00s
    reese00s Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too, I've lost a bit but still almost 50lb left to go
  • alexknyde
    alexknyde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and have already lost 50 pounds, but I just wanna tell you that it's very possible, even when it feels impossible. <3 Good luck!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I've got about 20kgs still to lose. I've lost almost 10kgs so far. Add me if you like!!!
  • ronald43
    ronald43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 45 lbs by December 24, 2015. Can someone give me a weight plan?
  • 1meeks123
    1meeks123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'2" but I claim 5'3 most times. I have 55 to 60 pounds to lose. Hoping to be close or at least well over halfway by Christmas.
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 and trying to lose 10 lbs, feel free to add me! X
  • amathist
    amathist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'2 and am trying to loose 20kg, I think that converts to approximately 10 pounds, I'm a struggler when it comes to weight loss, so feel free to add me, can do with a little understanding and motivation myself :)
  • miyukiasakura
    miyukiasakura Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5'3 and have 30 lbs to lose, feel free to add <3
  • gottagettoguatemala
    gottagettoguatemala Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    25, 5'1 wanting to lose about 40... all feel free to add, looking for some more friends!
  • Porcinette
    Options
    Thank you all for your response!
  • Starsel
    Starsel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3" have over 4 stone to lose, seem to be eating ok but the scales and saying the same. I am trying my hardest to lose some weight as I want weight loss surgery, as I am a diabetic and other health problems that come with that. Good luck to every one
  • joeykay818
    joeykay818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and was exactly where you were in September - 51lbs to loose-ultimate goal anyway. I hit 50lbs lost this week. 1 pound left. I know how hard it can be, and I know how good it feels, how unreal, and how hard it is to accept the changes your body goes through and continues to go through. I would love to be there for you and help you in any way I can along the way!
  • laurac48
    laurac48 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 34 years old 5 foot 4 inches , with 3 stone to loose , can't get used to this pounds business lol , feel free to add me or share ur easy recipes :)
  • Porcinette
    Options
    joeykay818 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" and was exactly where you were in September - 51lbs to loose-ultimate goal anyway. I hit 50lbs lost this week. 1 pound left. I know how hard it can be, and I know how good it feels, how unreal, and how hard it is to accept the changes your body goes through and continues to go through. I would love to be there for you and help you in any way I can along the way!

So inspiring! Thank you. Can't wait to get there :#
  • Porcinette
    Options
    Friend requests sent :)