Ankle and Knee support

Options
Hi all,

I broke my leg (around knee area) a while back and my knee and ankle were affected. While everything healed up pretty good, the injured leg still gives me trouble when I run. So, I had to give up running, which I love.

In order to support the injured knee and ankle I was on the hunt for braces and other support for many years and here are the products I finally settled on:

McDavid 6301 Dual Compression Ankle sleeve - such a great quality product! Excellent support and compression. I have a few of these and always wear it for activities and very frequently for the entire day. These have secondary compression tape over the key ankle areas - works great!

Comporessonz Knee Sleeves - also quality durable compression sleeve. Good for activities and all day wear.

Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer Orthosis - this is the best ankle brace I found by far. It is very encompassing with great support while allowing wide range of motion. I wear this while performing any activities.

Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Supporter with Bilateral Hinges - this brace is so awesome in providing bilateral support, easy to put on and not limiting the range of motion.

Now, the above are great quality products. The below list is to avoid:

McDavid 6300 Dual Compression Knee Sleeve - very uncomfortable knee sleeve. It's very short, so it ends just above and below your knee causing it always wedge in behind the knee.

Copper Wear Compression Ankle Sleeve and
Copper Wear Compression Knee Sleeve - these two are a joke. They have as much compression as women pantyhose. Very flimsy quality.

Hope this helps someone.