looking for friends in there mid 20's

Options
Im looking to add friends that are in there mid 20's. I have lost 14lbs using mfp but still have about 50 more to lose. Please add me.

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    A friend request has been sent. I am Yvette and I am 25 years old. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encouragement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • DanyelleKimberly
    DanyelleKimberly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent a friend request. I'm 23 and hit my rock bottom a few weeks ago and have been working on changing my lifestyle. I am looking to lose 60-80lbs...
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25! Lost 11 pounds so far and looking to lose another 51 pounds!! Feel free to add me!!
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    Hey! What's up? My name is Kayla and I'm 23 years old. My current weight is 194lbs. My starting weight is 220lbs (originally 235lbs). I like meeting new people. Fill free to chat. =)
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I'm always looking for more friends! By all means feel free to add me.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 ---- that's sort of mid. Right? Anyway, I'm down 18 lbs, have about 10 more to go. Trying to do it the right way with lots of strength training now so I'll be nice and toned and in shape once I'm down to the number I think I want. Anywho, my diary is open and I'm always on Monday - Friday ....I try to get on on the weekends. Anyone feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    eh- im 27 even though people think I am younger lol,.. anyone can add me, friend request always welcome :)
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    im 23, ive lost 27lbs so far on here and have atleast 17 more pounds to go. I eat a lot of junk food and rarely exercise. I average 1500 calories a day. Im a lazy but committed dieter.