T25 or bodywraps??

Options
VioletteJ88
VioletteJ88 Posts: 19 Member
Has anyone completed T25 if so what were your results. Or has anyone tried he ItWorks! Body wraps with any good results?

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Can I be horrible and tell you that the only thing you'll lose with the "it works" body wraps is money. My ex friend sells them and is going in to get a gastric sleeve soon so she can use her results to sell them. They are a scam.

However T25? I'm not too knowledgeable on that. But at least it'll burn some calories. Whichever you choose I wish you the best of luck.

Ooh go buy yourself a food scale! That's the best investment to weight loss. In nu humble opinion anyway (:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    My sister in law sells those ridiculous itworks (noitdoesnt!) wraps. She's sold them and used them herself regularly for about three years...She is now chubbier than before she started using them. Puzzle that one out. LOL! Don't waste your money, they do nothing.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I recently blocked my cousin on FB for touting those wraps. Such a scam.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I've had friends see some firming with the wraps but it is temporary. but it's nice if you have a special event. I don't know if I would bother, I might just go with a good undergarment than I can use again
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    T25 is Great, I Use It And Love It.