Options
2»

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    Didn't you start a similar thread last year. Might have to start digging

Wasn't hard to find: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1237955/isagenix-but-only-for-those-who-are-doing-it-have-done-it/p1

And she was a total beyatch in that one, too.

Looks like spam to me. ;)

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    What? Sales are down?
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    vklebanova wrote: »
    Really not asking for your negative attitude, but thank you. Just wanting to connect with like-minded people which is clearly NOT YOU.

THANK YOU! <3

So you are saying you'd rather pay money for a product and service that is not necessary, rather than eat real food of your liking (for free) that will give you better satiety, and better-lasting results?

Please tell me what you do for a living, because I'd LOVE to get into a field that pays so much I can happily chuck money at garbage schemes that don't work. <3

Totally not interested in Isagenix at all but IN for the program that gives me all the food of my liking for free!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    North44 wrote: »
    vklebanova wrote: »
    Really not asking for your negative attitude, but thank you. Just wanting to connect with like-minded people which is clearly NOT YOU.

THANK YOU! <3

So you are saying you'd rather pay money for a product and service that is not necessary, rather than eat real food of your liking (for free) that will give you better satiety, and better-lasting results?

Please tell me what you do for a living, because I'd LOVE to get into a field that pays so much I can happily chuck money at garbage schemes that don't work. <3

Totally not interested in Isagenix at all but IN for the program that gives me all the food of my liking for free!

Not ALL the food, lol! That's what got me 40lbs overweight in the first place! I still eat what I want, just reasonable portions of it, and I learned when to say enough's enough. :)

• juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, what does this Isogenix stuff cost?
    I've heard it's terribly expensive but now I'm curious.....how expensive?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    $373 for their "30 day" system package of snake oil, but if you act now online you can get it for the low-low price of $272.

No doubt, the OP has the hookup for you so she can get her cut.