1250 calories yesterday afternoon

Options
MsP90X
MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
Yesterday after dinner my husband and I went mountain biking followed by our Chest and Back P90X routine and I burned 1250 CALORIES and was in my "fat burning" zone for 3 1/2 hours!!!! That felt GREAT!

What did you do last night??

Replies

• tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! You must be sooo proud of yourself.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try p90x! How do you like it?

I ran 2.5 miles then did a little elyptial action :)
  • torimarsh
    torimarsh Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! How long have you been doing the PX90? Do you like it?
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I LOVE P90X!! It has changed my life completely! My husband and I are almost done our first round and I am stronger now than I have ever been BUT I have a ways to go yet before I reveal any bikini pics ;) I do believe that I will be able to one day though... maybe in the Fall after the end of round 2?!

I have to say that P90X has motivated me to make the life changes necessary to become healthy and is transforming my body. I do have to modify some of the exercises because of my Lupus BUT as the weeks go on there are less and less exercises that I am modifying... so something is working for sure!

Since our friends have witnessed our results on the program 4 of them have bought P90x and are doing it as well...

If you decide to join the program there are a lot of us here that would help support you! Good luck!
  • torimarsh
    torimarsh Posts: 14
    Options
    gaspegirl---Thanks for the reply. I see all the people on here doing P90X so it motivates me to want to try. But it does seem a little intimating. :noway: Thanks for the encouragement.
  • paullie_t
    paullie_t Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, I hit the elliptical trainer for 1 hour and 2 minutes.

That was the longest I have ever run! I was really excited and exhausted at the same time, LOL!

I burned 1018 calories and was in the zone for 1 hour and 1 minutes!