I know I'm doing to much but feel so guilty if I miss a workout - How can I stop feeling so bad

Options
2»

Replies

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the timing of when you eat in relation to when you work out can make a difference in the energy you feel later in the day. It is important to at least get a little food in (carbs, lean protein) not long after a workout. Food timing doesn't make any difference in terms of weight loss, but it certainly does when trying to maintain energy levels when you are exercising.
  • kmab1985
    kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I always eat my lunch after a workout which is about 30 mins after...I eat breakfast between 8.30-9.30am but after my lunch I then go a long period of time before I have my dinner, approx 4.5 - 5 hrs so maybe I need afternoon snack
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Just start taking a day off- you'll stop feeling bad.

it's just a scheduling "what I'm used to" feeling. Once you settle into the new routine you stop feeling bad- it goes away in 2-3 weeks.
  • brendak76
    brendak76 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    kmab1985 wrote: »
    So do u recommend I eat more? But I already have 1290 plus any exercise calories I earn x

My problem was eating too much when exercising a ton. I was ravenously hungry all the time. When I toned down the exercise my appetite went WAY down. That's not true for everyone but it's working for me.