New to MFP -

Options
Hey guys! I'm 30 years old, 5'4" and 193. I'm looking to loose at least 50 pounds. I want to loose weight so I can look hot again (and because it's healthier)! I have trouble with overeating and undereating. In high school I was skinny because I was undereating. After high school I went the other way and started to overeat. At first my body couldn't handle all the food but after a while I started to gain weight. I gained it slowly. I didn't really notice the weight gain until I was over 200 pounds and my therapist asked why I didn't exercise. As a child I was not taught much about food other than what little they taught in school. I do have some advantages though.
I have a dry mouth problem so I am constantly drinking liquid and my favorite drink is water. Other than water I drink a lot of tea and some coffee. Sugary drinks are rare for me. For some reason I don't really have a taste for sugar or sweet things. On rare occasions I will have some candy, usually dark chocolate. I like bitter things. I like dark green veggies, especially when they crunch! My favorite salad at the store has mostly kale and brussels sprouts with a little cheese and a citric dressing.
So, I do have some things going for me :smile:
My main problem is that I just cannot stop eating. I constantly want something in my mouth and I love variety so it's common for me to eat many different things during the day.
Feel free to add me! Motivation is always neeed :smiley: