Beach Body

Options
hey there any advice would be greatly appreciated. I need to loose at least 7lbs in 3 weeks. Only thing is I don't have time for gym but I do have an active job! Any tips would be great

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Lol every time some one wants a 'beach body', they always leave it too late.

Sorry OP, you're not gonna lose 7lb within 3 weeks.

You should probably read the stickies... they're there to help you.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

This is not necessarily true. Losing approx 2 pounds a week can absolutely be done. Some people lose more. It's not super easy if you don't have a lot to lose but I would not automatically rule it out. I'm not sure you can get a "beach body" but the weight can come off.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

This is not necessarily true. Losing approx 2 pounds a week can absolutely be done. Some people lose more. It's not super easy if you don't have a lot to lose but I would not automatically rule it out. I'm not sure you can get a "beach body" but the weight can come off.

I guess it boils down to what we define as a beach body.

But losing 2lb a week... that's quite a large deficit and the OP looks pretty small already.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

I guess it boils down to what we define as a beach body.

But losing 2lb a week... that's quite a large deficit and the OP looks pretty small already.

I agree that it is a large deficit and as I said, it's not easy if you don't have much to lose. I simply wouldn't say "nope sorry, can't be done". I think she'll probably have to be extremely accurate in her tracking and make sure not to exceed her daily calorie goal. As far as a beach body, I have no idea what she considers that to be.
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    If you really need to lose that much that fast - my suggestion would be to a eat high protein low carb diet for the next few weeks and be very strict about it. Also doing some resistance training and cardio would not hurt anything - doesn't have to be at a gym - Push ups - squats - planks and very fast walks around the block. Its not perfect but I know in the past I have done this when I wanted to drop 5 lbs in a few weeks. Also - don't go over your calorie goal. That goes without saying. But I thought I would say it just in case.
  • AMSmit88
    AMSmit88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    11159985_10152633279551920_3558558193752204699_n.jpg?oh=d751726afce3640c34f40dd7e93353d2&oe=5608CCC1

But seriously OP, as much as the magazines and diet plans etc love to tell us it is possible, you are not going to lose 7lbs in 3weeks in a healthy way. If you want to lose some weight then you can definitely start down that road by eating at a calorie deficit, then in 3weeks time when you're on holiday whether you've made improvement or not just get that bikini on and work it!