PB2 OBSESSED!!!!

mary807
mary807 Posts: 6 Member
so my sister turned me on to PB2. If you haven't tried it, you MUST! It's real peanuts, minus the oil and fats. Perfect for any peanut butter lover...read up on it! I bought it in shop rite.

Replies

• SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    I love PB2, the plain and the chocolate, I used to sit in front of the TV with a jar of ordinary peanut butter, now I sometimes do the same with a jar of PB2, much less guilt and still as yummy, if a little more powdery! ;)<3
  • mary807
    Lol that's what my sister said! It's perfect for smoothies! I'm going to try to make protein balls this afternoon. I'm excited, lol
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    I love it!! I made protein bars with it yesterday and am going to try a healthy cookie recipe this weekend! It bakes really well!
  • dalem48
    dalem48 Posts: 86 Member
    It's really good stirred into vanilla yogurt too. A pantry staple for me!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 686 Member
    It is so perfect for smoothies, I admit I'm an addict! I'm not a huge fan of it for PB sandwiches since it doesn't have the sugar "taste" that I'm looking for with that. But meh, that's what the whipped peanut butter is for right? YAY for finding the joys of PB2~~~!!!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Chocolate ice cream + PB2 stirred in.

You can thank me later! :)
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    I wanted to hate it. I don't at all. I still eat pb, but it's a decent alternative if I'm running low and still hungry. Also I've subbed almond milk instead of water for it and it was pretty decent. I usually have to chill it prior to using it so it gets the consistency I like.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    I eat real peanut butter on an almost daily basis and think it's totally worth the macros, but I love PB2 for my oatmeal or when I used to make protein shakes. It's also great to add when you're using real peanut butter. For example, I make these amazingly delicious breakfast wraps and I like to put 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter on the tortilla before I put on the fruit, but I put a serving of PB2 mixed with water on top of the real stuff to make it seem like I've got more peanut butter on there than I do, for fewer calories/fat/carbs.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited June 2015
    dalem48 wrote: »
    It's really good stirred into vanilla yogurt too. A pantry staple for me!

This was my breakfast today......added some Grapenuts

I like it added to oatmeal too....PB2 and maple syrup.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    I love PB2. I use it with bananas and apples. YUM!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I bought a jar awhile ago and didn't end up using much of it. The flavor is a little too "burnt" for my taste. It's palatable if it's mixed into something else with a strong enough flavor but not with just water added to it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Chocolate ice cream + PB2 stirred in.

You can thank me later! :)

I do this too. With ice cream, frozen yogurt, greek yogurt...Very good with an oreo cookie smashed up in there too.
  • mary807
    So I'm totally late to the PB2 party! Lol! Thanks for all of the suggestions! I already mix regular PB in my Greek yogurt but am totally going to mix the PB2 in it instead!!!!