Share weight charts?

Options
I'm new to weight maintenance (1 month) and I'm looking for some weight maintenance charts that show what might be normal for maintenance. Here is mine for the last month, but I made a lot of caloric adjustments durning that time to figure out what was right for me.
5xxfdxwnbg1o.jpg

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Here's mine from the last 180 days. Been losing weight pretty consistently every week.

b498vx863nqt.png

• Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. I'm not eating at maintenance (so I don't know if I can be helpful to you) but I think I've arrived. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this whole thing.

mvpqjjc4duj2.jpg
  • alida1walsh
    alida1walsh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. It goes up and down which is fine by me. I'm just trying to stay within a certain weight range.
    eliuh9b2hkce.jpg
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I don't have mine here, but OP, that is an upward trend, not random variation around the mean of approximately 157. It's not a BIG upward change, but if you continue on this pattern (new measurements consistently above 157 and you want to AVERAGE that, I would lower my calories or check my logging and measurement.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been in maintenance for almost a year but here's my last 180 days. I enter my weekly average into MFP.

qJHysWR.jpg
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post it but here goes:
    myfitnesspal.com/reports