Who Hot, Wet, and Wild

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I heard there were hot people here.../kicks rocks.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    catchy title - clickbait...still worked for me
  • BigJon003
    BigJon003 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    catchy title - clickbait...still worked for me

LOL Conversation Starter.
  • BaconBae
    Options
    so i'm hot (currently no AC at my place), i'm wet (my palms are wet because it's sweaty), and my hair is wild (humidity and hair = no go)
  • BigJon003
    Options
    so i'm hot (currently no AC at my place), i'm wet (my palms are wet because it's sweaty), and my hair is wild (humidity and hair = no go)

Oh that is so HOT.......LOL Poor thing, I will bring the Ice, brush and I will fix the A/C if you don't mind a hot sweaty guy in jeans....LOL
  • BaconBae
    Options
    how very kind of you - Knight in Sweaty Armor! Jeans may make you hotter...how about no jeans and just tightie whities?
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I was just at a splash pad/sprinkler park with a bunch of 5 year olds. It was definitely hot, wet, and wild. I feel like that's not quite what you're looking for though....
  • BaconBae
    Options
    I was just at a splash pad/sprinkler park with a bunch of 5 year olds. It was definitely hot, wet, and wild. I feel like that's not quite what you're looking for though....
    lol
  • BigJon003
    Options

Oh babe you are perfect..... Sound like you need a few Adult Drinks
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    BigJon003 wrote: »

Oh babe you are perfect..... Sound like you need a few Adult Drinks

I took a big cup of rum and ginger ale with me.....Does that make me bad??? lol, I didn't drive, it's only a block away.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    How hot and wet do you like it? Very hot. And oftly wet.

See...I like it very wet and just a little hot.
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    every one wants to know did you join in? :tongue:
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    hahahaha, three dudes from this thread just sent me a friend request! Yes guys, I'm calling you out right here.
  • BigJon003
    Options
    how very kind of you - Knight in Sweaty Armor! Jeans may make you hotter...how about no jeans and just tightie whities?

Boxer don't do tightie whities need more breeze for the boys
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, three dudes from this thread just sent me a friend request! Yes guys, I'm calling you out right here.

wait you mean there are guys from this thread that haven't???
  • BigJon003
    Options

Yes I did...... Proud of it...... I like lots of wet, little hot, and all kinds of wild...
  • uclaria
    uclaria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so *kitten* cringeworthy. You're a grown man on a fitness forum who's acting like a teenage boy that just discovered his sexuality
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    How hot and wet do you like it? Very hot. And oftly wet.

See...I like it very wet and just a little hot.

That's actually a movie reference. I don't have any original thought. It's all movies, tv shows, and music. I'll sit back to wait who gets it first and give a lolly pop for a reward.

I guess it's a good thing I like chocolate and not suckers.