Relaeh
Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
:'( HELP!!

Replies

• ColettePAB
    ColettePAB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! I'm with you. It's only 8 here, but Fridays are always my worst day. We can get through it!
  • Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Then eat! Eat carrots or cut up some cucumber squeeze some lemon and a pinch of salt tada very very little calories and its delish!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    When that happens, I try to just go to bed. If I can't sleep, I try milk or some veggies like Rose said :)
  • tomofnj
    tomofnj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Make a cup of chicken or veggie broth and then hit the rack.
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth. It was a tip on here I read at some point. Sounds weird, but it helps me sometimes. Food isn't good with that taste floating around the mouth and it doubles as a kind of bedtime trigger. B)
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelet. If you have any leftover veggies or frozen. Saute them and add 2 egg whites. Not a lot of calories and very filling. Even if you go over a little it's not bad. Better then grabbing junk.
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I agree with brushing ur teeth n going to bed! Does the trick!
  • hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Drink a glass of water. breathe, stretch, read a poem. Keep doing one more thing that will be good for you until the urge passes.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Me too! As others said try milk, veggies, water, flavored water, light yogurt, light jello, or other sources of fiber to fill up your tummy.
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Would be a great time for some granola and Greek Yogurt in my book! That or grab some blueberries and start munching on them. I use the tv to settle into bed most nights, but I like to munch on things. I've replaced those "things" most nights with a box of blueberries or a small Greek yogurt with a touch of crunchy granola and honey!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    If you have the calories, don't be afraid to eat something!
  • gambler999
    gambler999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cravings seem like forever but they really do not last THAT long. keep feeding the habit and will get stronger the next time. Leave it alone and it will be weaker and weaker next time until nothing at all.
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice...I decided to just go to sleep! I just hate when that feeling becomes so overwhelming