Starting to slip

Options
Hi guys, I've recently started to slip with my diet and I'm hoping some motivated people & new friends is what I could really use right now!
I've lost 6lbs so far just need someone to motivate me

Replies

• Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats On The 6lbs Keep Going, Why Stop Now You're Doing Great!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time , keep up your deficit, be calm and dont panic. Dont worry about other things just do the best you can today.
  • laurakiara1993
    laurakiara1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 6lbs! Never underestimate how much of an impact every success makes. The fact that you have already lost that much means you can do it, you just need to keep at it.

I little trick I like to use, find something that weighs 6lbs and carry it around for a minute or so. Just think, that is what you were carrying around all the time, and the stress that places on your body that you are now free from. Celebrate every achievement no matter how small rather than stress over how much further you have to go.

Don't give up, you can do it :)
  • lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come! 6 pounds is amazing. No matter what your goal weight is, you are that much closer to it, and you are putting in your best efforts to be a better you. Keep going, feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated!