A New Beginning.....

Options
BecomingMe101
BecomingMe101 Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I'm a 23 year old Irish girl who is sick of being fat - and yes I did say fat because that's what I am - I'm no longer ashamed to say it because I'm finally ready to do something about.

Like a lot of people I've tried numerous diets, lotions and potions all to no avail because let's me honest they're not a realistic lifestyle choice. I want to healthy and enjoy life!

My weight loss will be mainly through dieting because I was born with a broken back meaning I'm a wheelchair user I have some movement in my legs - but I'm never gonna walk further than a few steps up the stairs at the cinema - but hey once I'm in the middle it's good enough for me! ;)

Would love to chat with other people going through the same weight loss process and hopefully have a laugh along the way!

Think that's all for now
Talk soon
Cora :)

Replies

• Buhdeuce
    Buhdeuce Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Cora :-)

Starting my journey too, will add you :-)
  • pz_steeler
    pz_steeler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm 3 days in and honestly the getting started and deciding to commit to the healthy eating bit is the most difficult thing of all so am sure it will be easier from here on in. I've done the crash diet circuit as well so can empathise with you on that front. I'm sure you're going to whoop that excess baggage into oblivion but best of luck on your journey and if ever you need to rant or anything just give us a message :smile: