i need self control and support

hi im female 18. i have been eating like a hog since summer has started. i just eat whenever i feel like it and whatever i can get my hands on. i try to stay away from food and do activities outside but i always find myself eating before i go to bed...its a bad habit. i also am trying to exercise, like running, but for medical reasons i cant run for long. i am trying to lose wieght, but i keep gaining. please help :)

Replies

• There are certain foods that I have deemed my "trigger foods", which means they always lead me to overindulge and eat way more than I know I should. The best thing to do is to make sure you don't have all of that junk food laying around the house. If it's not there, then you won't be tempted to eat it! Out of sight out of mind:wink:
  • zinsea
    zinsea Posts: 9 Member
    Your diet is going to be everything for weight loss, not to minimize cardio, its important for your heart but weight loss is all about diet. I wish I had better suggestions for controlling diet, its a matter of making better choices consciously, not easy but log your food and be honest, it does help.

As for cardio, there are plenty of cardio exercises you can do that arent as rough on your body as jogging, try the elliptical or biking or swimming, heck, go for a good long walk every day, it makes a difference.

good luck, its not easy, but its worth the effort, and I bet you are worth it too.