Now that you've had success, how do you see overweight people?

Options
13»

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I see somebody overweight, I often imagine they've been losing weight and I'm seeing them after they've lost 30 pounds or something and I go "hell yeah, get it" to myself.

Edit, yes, much like xpecta

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I know that one day, there are going to be people who don't know that I used to be big, and they will be shocked when they find out. It seems weird to me. Sometimes I wonder if they're judging me for being fat, or having a treat ice cream. Then I remind myself that they don't know how far I've come.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Very much like evangelical Christians, seeing the world full of lost souls who haven't met Jesus yet...lol...I say that partly tongue in cheek but it's also somewhat true about ANYTHING we feel we've had an epiphany over and the rest of the world is lost in darkness! "It's up to us the spread the light, whether it's about Jesus, politics, veganism, or CICO!" LOL ;p

And the world would be a vastly better place if we stopped doing that. About anything.

If people aren't asking for advice, don't give it. It's as simple as that. You take care of you. They'll take care of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!