Need friends that will actually log and chat!

Options
12346»

Replies

• tebreiner
    tebreiner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just signed up yesterday, using my fitbit since may, first lost about 5 lbs but now stuck, desk job and not much time to walk, trying to lose another 30 lbs, biggest problem I have is the snacking....
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Along with anyone else that would love support and motivation:-) I haven't missed a day of logging since I have joined! I eat from 1600-2000 calories a day and I am looking to lose 25 more pounds!
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey,you & anyone can feel free to add me (just leave a message with your request) lol See I do chat & I log ever day.
  • ejbiel
    ejbiel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need a push!
  • 4okgwish
    4okgwish Posts: 11
    Options
    add me? :)
  • MissPhoenix85
    MissPhoenix85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can't wait to get started :) my journey started back in 2009 at 310 lbs. Through hard work, changing my diet and LOTS of Jillian Michaels I was able to get down to 155 lbs!! unfortunately after a really bad breakup I am now back up to 200lbs :(. I've I made a promise to myself that this is finally it, I am going to get this weight off, get to my goal, and keep it off! Can't wait to meet you all :) 

Name: LaKeshia
     Current weight: 200
     Goal weight: 140 
  • shutterbug56
    Options
    I'm brand new here and I would LOVE some friends! I'm eating between 1,200-1,500 cals a day and have lost 115 pounds since last summer. I've only just joined MFP a few days ago but I log my cals and exercise every day. Add me, please?!
  • antonits
    antonits Posts: 1
    Options
    This is new for me! Just getting started with this.. eating about 1800 calories a day and hitting the treadmill 5x a week... have to keep up with the kids!! Would love some support chat!!
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm on every day. :-)
  • JessieNeutronGirlGenius
    Options
    I just recently came back to regulary loging in and I don't plan on leaving and I have a calorie limit of 1500 a day so please feel free to add me!!
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    I would say you would have plenty of support now!. If you like what I have to say in my profile add me. Good Luck!!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    im here all day long durring the week add me :)
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)

SW: 180
    GW: 140
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, I have my days where i need motivation and could use more supporting friends. Thanks!
  • tebreiner
    tebreiner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just signed up yesterday, using my fitbit since may, first lost about 5 lbs but now stuck, desk job and not much time to walk, trying to lose another 30 lbs, biggest problem I have is the snacking....

trying to learn how to embed a link in these posts
    like this one

http://diastasisrehab.com

anyone know ?
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and could use some good support to...plus give support