Need Motivation

Options
these past few weeks I've been really bad with my healthy eating and working out, starting to feel really *kitten* about myself again

Replies

• marilynlineseverett
    marilynlineseverett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am very impressed that you have reached out for help and support after only a few weeks. I have been struggling off and on for three years. I started to lose weight then plateaued. That was six months ago. During that time I floundered. Instead of sticking with what I knew would work, I started to loosen the reigns on what I ate and how much and how often. Thanks to one of my sisters last week, I was reminded about what worked for me and went back to it. I started to lose a little bit right away. I don't want you to flounder for as long as I did. I would love to friend you on here and encourage you anyway I can. Can you tell me a little about yourself and what you are wanting? I am a middle aged stay at home. I have a special needs five year old that takes a lot of time! I am trying to lose weight for medical reasons. My doctor said I am at a point where the consequences will start happening if I don't get it off! So, there's a little a bout me. :-).
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary, your macros (protein and fat) tend to look really good. Is it just that you think in order to be healthy you can't eat treats? Treats can be very important for mental health, especially while losing weight. I'd recommend tracking fiber as it is important and really helps you feel full. And maybe add a multi vitamin to make sure you have your micronutrients covered.

Are you still losing?