Polar m400???

Options
I just got the polar m400 and I had my first workout with it today ... I did back super sets and HIIT. I have the ft4 and the ft7 switch I love but I needed a new HRM.

I can't seem to get the hang of this damn watch. It's so disappointing. I was told it's geared to all different types of fitness but it feels like it's more of an outdoor running HRM. It showed my intense workout to be only a 200 ca burn. That's impossible
Also, I can't figure out how to see my HRM when i have it started. I've been a polar fan for so long... And I am really upset about my experience with this watch today.

Can anyone kindly provide me with some insight lol

Replies

• ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You can you change your sport profiles with the flow app to show the information you want. I've been using the V800 for 6 months love it, used a loop and FT80 before that and loved them both. I usually do a lot of cardio. From what I've been told due to the up and down of your heart rate, most HRM don't do very well with HIIT more of a steady state heart rate. You may be able find a profile that fits better with that.