Is weighing yourself everday a bad thing?

2»

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    I too weigh in every morning. That is the way I stay on track. I know my body is going to go up and down so I track my weight everyday and just make sure that, that day the next week I am down. When I do go up it makes me work harder that day.

But I do agree with everyone that you need to do what is best for you!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    So be careful - the fact that I am full of it may or may not mean that it is safe to weigh yourself daily.
    Sarcasm lesson #2: type key words in caps ...

something like: So be careful - the fact that I AM FULL OF IT may or may not mean that it is safe to weigh yourself daily.
    [insert smiley here]

my son's teacher to his class: "the definition of the word 'gullible' is written on the ceiling." who do you think looked? lol.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    So be careful - the fact that I am full of it may or may not mean that it is safe to weigh yourself daily.
    Sarcasm lesson #2: type key words in caps ...

something like: So be careful - the fact that I AM FULL OF IT may or may not mean that it is safe to weigh yourself daily.
    [insert smiley here]

my son's teacher to his class: "the definition of the word 'gullible' is written on the ceiling." who do you think looked? lol.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This whole exchange totally made me smile! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.