Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best thigh excersises

ideas

Replies

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    What are your goals? Your thighs are a huge muscle and are incorporated in almost any exercise I would imagine. Are you trying to slim them down or bulk them up?
  • hannahkingfitness
    hannahkingfitness Posts: 51 Member
    Jump squats, sumo squats, walking lunges, step ups, leg raises, walking and running. :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Ruuuuuuuuuuuun!
  • elsnewtonn
    elsnewtonn Posts: 14 Member
    What are your goals? Your thighs are a huge muscle and are incorporated in almost any exercise I would imagine. Are you trying to slim them down or bulk them up?

Slim them down!
  • elsnewtonn
    Jump squats, sumo squats, walking lunges, step ups, leg raises, walking and running. :)

Thank you! I'll deffo be starting all these today!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Read up on hack squats and leg extensions

Leg extensions with your toes turned in a bit work on the outside of your thighs and help with a smooth taper

The hack squats work your thighs as well and the teardrop taper near your knees.

I do those isolation exercises on the day I do squats

Muscle Fitness website is a great resource for your question
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    You can't spot reduce, but if you want to make sure you got some nice muscles, squats and lunges are your best bet. Pilates for the lower body are good as well.
  • SophyBlue
    SophyBlue Posts: 7 Member
    Cassey Ho. Hoogle/YouTube her and you will thank me for it. She has THE best thigh slimming exercises. o:)
  • elsnewtonn
    Thank you everyone!
  • elsnewtonn
    SophyBlue wrote: »
    Cassey Ho. Hoogle/YouTube her and you will thank me for it. She has THE best thigh slimming exercises. o:)

I'll look this up now, thank you!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    SophyBlue wrote: »

Google "spot reduction myth" and you will thank me for it. :)

OP, to lose fat - from anywhere - eat the right number of calories, and do full-body strength training to keep a high metabolism. Cassey's workouts are not as effective as proper strength training programs like NROLFW and Stronglifts. If you don't have strength equipment, try Nerd Fitness' program.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Squats...back and front, deadlifts, split lunges, leg press, leg extension, lying leg curls
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    What about just plain walking alot? Will that help slim down the thighs?