PICS: Are my legs too big for these shorts?

Options
2»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Your legs look great!

ETA: Your kitty is super cute!
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your legs are lovely, imo. But the true test is, if you feel comfortable, then wear the heck outta your shorts! I completely agree that all the people you think are looking at you, won't really give it a second though and are far more concerned with how THEY look to you; which, of course, you're not even giving a second thought!
  • 2teph
    2teph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love my legs to be like yours... <3
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    tufel wrote: »
    Heck no!
    Let's just assume that was weird humor. Those shorts are fine for anything casual and you can wear them for sure.

The OP's question is "Are my legs to big for these shorts"? The response "Heck no!" seems to indicate that tufel believes your legs are not too big and I agree. Wear them confidently and with pride in your weight loss success!
  • larsunrise16
    larsunrise16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    They look wonderful!
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think your legs look great. I see what you are saying in terms of just naturally being built with larger upper legs. For me it is my calves, it is a family trait. But you don't look bad, you just are never going to have little bird legs, it is not your body type. And that's okay.

However, I'm a bit puzzled at the question... are only women with a certain type of leg allowed to wear shorts?? They are a comfortable summertime item of clothing that I wore when I was a 22W! Women of all sizes and shapes and ages wear shorts where I live (southern US). Now if they wear "Daisy Duke" shorts without having a Daisy Duke body they might attract an unkind statement or maybe a "bless her heart". :) But the ones you are wearing in the photo are just normal everyday shorts. They are quite loose (you might need a size smaller) and although they aren't knee-length they aren't exactly flashing your behind either ha ha. They really are quite modest and normal shorts that would be appropriate even if you were at your starting weight.
  • Jengoing2015
    Jengoing2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    They look good. And besides, just say screw it and wear what you like. (.:
  • lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Cute kitty! And I would love to have a pair of killer legs like yours. They look so strong. Show them off to the world girl, you deserve to with the hard work you put in!
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you're fine.....chase away the inner demons
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Your legs don't look big to me. They look in proportion to your body and perfectly fine in those shorts.
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    um.
  • glutenfreechic
    glutenfreechic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think my legs look completely identical to yours, and I've never been comfortable in shorts. but your legs look so great in those shorts! What the hell am i worried about! I'm going to wear my shorts now you're rocking yours.
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you look great - I actually think the get up looks cute - not to mention the furry lil munchkins milling about the photo frame too. Do you do lots of running? Your legs look like they could do a killer kick...no weaky wobbly legs, strong is in! :smile: