problems with staying on track and eating the right foods ect

2»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Rather than complaining about people who don't open their diaries (people have perfectly valid reasons for not doing so, not that anyone even needs a good reason to maintain their privacy if that is what they prefer), it might be more helpful to make a post asking for those with open diaries to share their names with you. In fact, instead of just asking for open diaries, you may ask for open diaries of a specific type -- people who eat the same types of food that you eat.

But I'm a bit confused -- you say you want to see the diaries of those who eat what you eat, but you also say you want something new. This seems contradictory. Do you mean you want new recipes for those foods? If so, the "Recipes" forum may be more helpful than viewing the diaries of others.

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    ive never quite understood the infatuation with people wanting to see diaries. i have mine public, so people can see you can eat and drink "normal" food and still lose weight - and if someone is having problems losing weight, having an open diary helps those trying to assist simply by giving us an idea of if your logging is accurate (and 9/10 times it is NOT but thats neither here nor there)

but if you look at my diary, you can see what i eat, but since i use the recipe builder for so much stuff it doesnt really tell you how its prepared. so you see a cabbage casserole thing i had a few nights ago, but you cant see the amounts or ingredients, so... is not much use to anyone.

i think people a lot of times want to see RECIPES and in that case, the recipe forum is great or the 800,000 low calorie recipe websites on the web are useful ;)