256 Days, 73lbs (halfway goal), and my advice to newbies (with pictures)!

Options

Replies

• rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Reading your responses seriously made my day. :)
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!

You are an inspiration!!! Sounds like my life... U made me feel like someone out there REALLY understands! THANK YOU
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful inside and out! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us all! :) keep up the excellent work!
  • suzannejphillips73
    suzannejphillips73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done that's an awesome achievement. You look much healthier and happier.
    I am a newbie that's why I read your post. I am tracking my calories and intend to start C25k, but am currently sick with a cold which is disappointing but I need to get better before I push myself. I really need encouragement.....
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) Congratulations, you look great
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
  • newchhaya
    newchhaya Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U r doing great :):)
  • newchhaya
    newchhaya Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U r looking great keep it up...i m new on mfp need friends too
  • unrelentingminx
    unrelentingminx Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done amazingly well. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with us. Mine is a very similar story and I too had one of those 'enough is enough' moments. Some days are tougher than other but I just remind myself that nothing worth having comes easy.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Great post and great advice- you are amazing and an inspiration.
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing and for your advice - you look amazing!
  • Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Super awesome post!!! And you look AMAZING!!!
  • jessicahillierx
    jessicahillierx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!
  • epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to post this. This is great - a true inspiration! You go girl!
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration and your attitude is spot on with being successful at your weight loss and anything else in life!
    I'm adding you as a friend because I want to be able to see you achieve everything you set out to do :wink:
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great story!! You look amazing. Keep up the good work
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow your post is everything I needed to hear in this exact moment. I have lost around 20 pounds since Jan 2015 but I let "life" slow me down from my progress any further. Thank you for your advice. This has helped so much!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! I cried just reading your post because I felt I was reading a little about myself.

For me, I had to realize that I'm beautiful first and foremost! PERIOD!! No matter what weight or size. I'm a good and decent person and friends will love me for me and not anything else!

But I want to be healthy! For my kids, my hubby and most importantly MYSELF! I will not allow society to dictate what size beautiful is! I love me, I just want to love "less" of me!

Gonna add you as a friend! You seem very inspirational and just so you know, you look GORGEOUS! But you definitely don't need me to tell you that.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've made an amazing transformation and serve as a true inspiration. I love your advice list! Keep up the most excellent work!
  • forgivensins
    forgivensins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I'm also 300+ and pretty deep into a PhD program and grad school seems to leave little room for health but it's been my number one goal for the past year and I hope to continue with it as I move forward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!