Losing weight over 30 and under qualifed

Options
Macrib721
Macrib721 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
So I'm here for either tips to lose weight...mainly cheaply I hope because as you know in this economy we're all a bit poor and well my golden sparkle unicorn won't eat the cheap stuff. I've been heavy all my life so it's nothing new, but as I age I realize this journey is only going to get harder and harder so why not start it now before I get the walker, or worse, a rascal scooter. I know I have the calves for it but immobility isn't sexy. Feel free to add me if you have any helpful advice or just some words of encouragement.....I could use it, my ego can go from nonexistent to Stay Puft size lol

Replies

• mistycoco6
    mistycoco6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I understand the eating healthy on a budget and I will be 35 this year (it's coming quick lol). I've lost some in a year with the help of this app, watching my in take and the gym.
    It's hard on the intake part because of all the sodium & I love sweets.
  • mistycoco6
    mistycoco6 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    No matter the age we got this!
  • naehu83
    naehu83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of chicken since it's most economical but really you can find great deals on everything if you take the time to look. Even grass fed beef is affordable if you know how to stretch it. I live in Hawaii where EVERYTHING cost an arm and a leg so if I can do it so can you! Make friends on this app! It's a great source of motivation :smile: