Comment here if you want more friends

Options

Replies

• ALovelyChange
    ALovelyChange Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love some MFP friends that post every day! :)
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    anytime
  • DeannaCoersCarter
    DeannaCoersCarter Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to keep motivated!
  • RubenBaleanu
    RubenBaleanu Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too just started lol
  • valeriagutierrezvg700
    valeriagutierrezvg700 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Send a request to everyone :)
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. :)
  • nasima100
    nasima100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need friends and motivation!
  • MelKaye27
    MelKaye27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need motivation
  • boyzonlymom2
    boyzonlymom2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to have friends on here!!! Need motivation
  • ww1981
    ww1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Been gone and most of my old friends don't log on any more. Need some new ones!

Me too!! :-)
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I did a weight loss challenge with my brothers that ended last week. We needed to lose 15% of our body weight starting January 1st. Lost 36 pounds which was 13.6%. I could have beat my brother who lost just over 15%, however I would have put several pounds right back on. I didn't want to do that. I'm much happier having a plan going forward. You can add me if you can tell me how much I weigh.
  • Meekey23
    Meekey23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. 32 and starting over with my weight loss journey... ;)
  • tricx21
    tricx21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 from Manchester, England. Starting my weight loss and would love some friends for when the going gets tough. :-)
  • badge83
    badge83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. Would like some motivational friends who can guide me in the best food and exercise programme to use. What works and what doesn't work.
  • saltykisses625
    saltykisses625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like new friends but believe in Quality not quantity. I'm just about 30, working mother and a lover of foods. I try to get more movement and hope to loose some weight this summer.

• saltykisses625
    Options
    First day. ..would love friends advice and motivation!
  • saltykisses625
    Options
    I would like new friends but believe in Quality not quantity. I'm just about 30, working mother and a lover of foods. I try to get more movement and hope to loose some weight this summer.
    I'm almost 50 and boy it sneaks up on you everything does. ..lol...I want to do this right and the right way so I'm looking for any suggestions my biggest thing is I hate to exercise and I'm gaining weight fast so I decided today was the day to do it

• saltykisses625
    Options
    I'm almost 50 and boy it sneaks up on you everything does. ..lol...I want to do this right and the right way so I'm looking for any suggestions my biggest thing is I hate to exercise and I'm gaining weight fast so I decided today was the day to do it
    I'm just getting the hang of these discussions like I said its my first day and if I try to answer somebody I'm not exactly sure how to do it I'm just going to the bottom of my phone where it says quotes I don't know how to answer someone directly I'm technology challenged

• eldunarya
    eldunarya Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    23 y/o from Canada, just starting out, would love to have some positive and encouraging friends who post regularly! :)
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yep!