Are breast implants necessary for fitness competitions?

Options
sugamonstaa
sugamonstaa Posts: 88 Member
All the women I know that compete have gotten breast implants. Like 5 people I know in person, and like every fitness model you see has them. It really makes me angry that it seems like the fitness industry requires you to have some boobs done to make it to the top. Now, if it makes you happy for yourself I don't care go ahead. But when you love something and then women feel pressured to pay that to win then that's where it bothers me especially if it's supposed to be based on muscles and shapes.

It just meals me sad to see. I'm only a B, probably barely a B...it would be nice to be a little bigger but I can't see myself paying for boobs just to please some judges to win something I've worked hard for.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    No. Maybe. As a pro.... There's some without, but most with. I think it helps give them a better shape, adds femininity back etc.

I've considered getting them just because after losing fat I have not very nice looking ones! It would be for myself, not competing. All my figure bikinis have padding a few cm's thick to give me something!
  • HerkMeOff2
    HerkMeOff2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    no
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I find it more attractive when a women looks human, with flaws and all, then look likea barbie doll.