Last 'start' to getting fit and healthy!! New to MFP and looking to add new friends!!!

Options
Hi! My name is Amy and I'm new to MFP. I'm looking to add some new friends who are also on the mission to get fit and healthy! (I try not to use the term lose weight because to me, it feels like there's a start and finish to that, but honestly, this is suppose to be an ongoing healthy lifestyle change.)

A little bit about me and my journey thus far..... I am 34yo, live in Bay Area, Ca, and have two little girls. While I was in college more than 10yrs ago, over the 4yr period I was there, I lost 100lbs, dropping from 250 to 150. Not doing anything in particular, but I think it was mostly because I didn't have a car and had to walk everywhere on a large campus!! I've kept most of it off, but have gained about 25lbs back over the course of the last 6yrs, I attribute it to the two beautiful daughters I have, ages 6 and 4. After my two pregnancies, I've gone up and down between 160-175lbs but haven't been able to really get past that. I'm currently at 175lbs and my goal is to get to 135lbs (I'm 5'3). My husband is very self motivated and stays fit, and eats A LOT!! Which sometimes makes it hard for me cause I do like to eat too but I know I need to decrease my intake in order to get the results I want.

So, I'm starting with MFP and trying to log all my food intake, and keep a few simple daily goals for myself. Would love to meet you, send me a friend request and I'd love to hear a little bit about you and your journey so that we can help motivate and encourage each other. Thanks for reading my post!!!